Nestlé asked AESA to carry out an economic and energy analysis of the operation of its cogeneration plant in Sevares, with the aim of determining and evaluating its economic prospects. To do this, the following items were developed:
- Study of the advisability of keeping the cogeneration plant in operation.
- Determination of the optimal operation mode of the cogeneration plant.
- Estimation of the energy costs associated with the plant of Nestlé in Sevares.
- Study and proposal of natural gas and electricity supply contracts.
- Study of the cogeneration plant in different future and economic scenarios.
Client: Nestlé S.A.