Audit of the municipal solid waste recovery plant, with the aim of knowing and certifying the state of the facilities at that time due to the fact that the plant's operating time was coming to an end and a new operating concession had to be granted.
AESA carried out an in-depth analysis of the solid urban waste recovery plant, having studied the following aspects of the facility:
- Energy balance and performance of the main equipment
- Annual availability of the installation
- Historical of preventive and corrective maintenance and its associated costs
- Historical of improvements made to the installation
- Exterior and interior inspections of major equipment and facilities
Sector: Municipal Solid Waste