DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Each project is, with no doubts, like a tailor-made suit: the conditions and requirements vary according to multiple factors: capacity, type of thermal demand, environmental conditions, fuel availability, applicable regulations, environmental aspects, potential for growth, budget and others.
Each project is different and at AESA we try to understand the needs of our clients and provide them the most appropriate solutions for each specific case.
- Communications and coordination with the client.
- Engineering and project planning, budget control.
- Internal management.
- Signature of projects.
- Scheme of process and simulations.
- Descriptive report, process drawings, material and energy balances, water balance, basic P&ID, diagrams of process: situation and location, areas of intervention, section views, equipment layout, basic interconnection layouts, floor plan, elevations, roof and sections…
- Civil works: equipment foundations, buildings, metallic structures, buried networks…
- Equipment specifications.
- Environmental impact and corrective measures.
- Basic planning.
- Definition of scope or end points.
- Definition of requirements and design conditions.
- Data sheets and particular specifications.
- Table of efficiency guarantees.
- Basic engineering drawings.
- Quality, environmental, material and safety specifications.
- List of potential suppliers.
- Commercial conditions.
- Request and technical and economic review of bids and tabulation.
- Negotiations and draft contract.
- Environmental License.
- Building permit.
- Authorization for grid connection.
- Specific projects for construction and installation, construction certificates.
- Review and integration of EPC supply engineering.
- Process engineering.
- Mechanical engineering, piping and layout.
- Autodesk Plant3D 3D BIM model.
- Electrical engineering.
- Control and instrumentation engineering.
- Civil engineering, structures and building engineering.
- Final documentation.
CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING SUPERVISION
- General supervision until the end of the project
- Control and administration of the development of the construction job.
- Equipment and material delivery supervision.
- Construction, assembly and installation supervision.
- Coordination of personnel training plan.
- Testing and commissioning supervision.
- Assistance in the Provisional Reception and closure of the project.